Who runs this site?
Gary and Joanne Akehurst. We hesitate to mention our names as we are only servants of our God, who has graciously allowed us to make this site available to you. However, knowing our names allows you to contact us and we trust you will, if we can help in any way. Click here to email us or Contact with us on Facebook
Our church affiliation
We attend Abbotsford Gospel Hall, Sydney, Australia, which is one of many autonomous assemblies known as Christian Brethren, in Australia. In other countries they may be known as Plymouth Brethren or Open Brethren. We are not Exclusive Brethren.
The aim of this site
To provide sound Biblical teaching for all. The vast majority of the teaching has been recorded in Christian Brethren assemblies or camps.
Most of the recordings are audio as they were digitised from cassettes, however we are putting on more videos.
Free CDs and DVDs are also available for the asking.
We have a free set of 8 DVDs, which contains thousands of recordings. The DVDs have the recordings in mp3 format and can be played on DVD players and computers. They can also be copied to mp3 players, smart phones and other devices.
The CDs are audio CDs for playing on a normal CD player. They only have 79 minutes of playtime, being 1 or 2 recordings. Whereas, in mp3 format about 700 recordings can be put on 1 DVD.
1. That Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, and the supreme authority for what we believe and do.
2. In one Holy, Almighty God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son of God and Son of Man, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and bore the full judgement of God for all sinners when He was crucified on a cross at Calvary, Himself being God.
4. In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven to the Father’s right hand, being Lord of His Church, and Lord of heaven and earth.
5. In the pre-tribulation return of Jesus Christ for His Church.
6. In the fall of man and his consequent sinful, rebellious state, unfit for the presence of God, and bound for eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire.
7. In salvation by grace, a free gift of God, through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, His life, His death on the cross, His burial, His resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of God in heaven.
8. In the resurrection of the dead — the believers in Christ to life everlasting with Him and the unbelievers to eternal condemnation in the Lake of Fire.
9. In the reality and personality of Satan and his final doom in the Lake of Fire.
10. In the lost condition of all mankind, and therefore it is our solemn responsibility to preach the gospel to all people in every nation.
11. In a practical, separated Christian walk. In an overcoming victorious life, provided on the basis of faith in Christ’s redemptive work.
12. In the church, consisting of all born again believers, the body and bride of Christ, represented in local gatherings of believers.
To the best of our knowledge all material on this website is free from copyright.
Should anyone holding copyright on any material on this site wish to have it removed, please let us know, we will remove it as soon as possible. Click on Contact us page for email and postal address.
As a result of believing everything on this site is copyright free, we are happy and would encourage you to distributed it to the glory of God. We do not sell any and trust you won’t either.
Our aim is to provide free of charge, CDs and DVDs of the recordings and other things on this site as requested. We trust the Lord to supply all our needs to accomplish this.
We don’t necessarily agree with all the teaching contained in the recordings made available on this site. They are the views of the speakers.
First online 07/09/09 — Last updated 08/12/13